Hospital Based Radiology Services
National Radiology Consultants (NRC) provides on-site hospital-based radiology services that include, Sub-specialty Diagnostic image interpretation, Vascular and Interventional services and procedures as well as Neurointerventional Stroke treatment and other Neurosciences related Services.
Our mission is to deliver the highest level of patient care while decreasing turn-around-times, decreasing or often eliminating radiology subsidies, maximizing efficiencies through the use of technology such as PACS, RIS and Voice Recognition technology and enhancing the overall patient and medical staff experience.
NRC and its radiologists collaborate with each hospital customer in order to optimize and enhance the patient and ordering physician experience. We believe that by partnering and aligning ourselves with our customers we can establish Radiology Centers of Excellence to meet the needs of the community.
Our Services Include:
- 24/7/365 On-site Diagnostic Radiology Coverage
- Sub-Specialty Interpretations
- 24/7/365 On-site and On-call Interventional Coverage
- 24/7/365 Administrative Support
- Access to Data Analytics
- On-site Medical Directors
- 24/7/365 Standardized Final Reports delivered via an HL/7 Interface
- Decreased/ Eliminated Radiology Subsidies
- Peer Review Programs
We understand every facility is uniquely different and we are able to tailor our radiology service offerings to meet the specific requirements of each one of our customers.